Tuesday, June 14, 2011

EOC WEEK 3: Me x3

Three items that I stick to through and through are mostly grooming products or clothing products. The first product that I use is 24/7 Speedstick Fresh Rush deodorant. I have been using the same deodorant since I was twelve years old in middle school. I’m not particularly sure why I use I stuck to this product for so long. I believe it is because of the way it smells. I love the scent over any other scent and it kind of defines my smell. I have been using it for so long that it is almost my natural scent. Regardless, I will be using this product until the day I die. I love that smell and that’s the reason why I continue to purchase that deodorant.
The other product I stick with is Macbeth shoes. The reason why I purchase this shoe brand is because it is vegan friendly and is not made out of any animal material. It is also one of the only shoe companies that I know of that is comfortable and long lasting. Every pair of shoes I buy are vegan friendly but they don’t have a very long lifetime. Macbeths are vegan friendly and they last as long as any other pair of shoes I own, if not longer. And if you haven’t guessed, I’m a vegetarian, which is also why I purchase Macbeth’s.
The last item that I continue to purchase is Arm and Hammer toothpaste. I always buy Arm and Hammer toothpaste because of its simplicity. Other brands like to add flavors, hybrids, and simply a lot more chemicals than my liking. It just has peroxide, baking soda, and fluoride. Its very basic and I enjoy the simplicity. I would use organic toothpaste or chemical free, due to my beliefs, but I hate the way they taste and I feel like they just don’t do the job. Therefore, I will continue to use Arm and Hammer because it’s right there in the middle, not too many chemicals, but not organic and doesn’t taste disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment